Resource

Safety grants budget detail form

As a reminder, the Pinnacol Safety Grant program is an 80/20 matching grant program with Pinnacol providing 80 percent of the funding for the safety initiative and the remaining 20 percent being provided by the grant applicant.

Additional resources